To help our customers inspire their next generation of golfers by providing innovative products and learning materials that focus on growing both participation and revenue streams.
Making golf fun and easier to learn from the very beginning
Providing a platform and resources to engage with their child’s development
FOR PGA PROFESSIONALS
Innovative products and learning materials that improve the recruitment and retention of junior golphers, leading to increased retail sales and instruction revenue
More kids, more families, more members all leading to increased revenue streams and profitibility
How do we reverse the trend of declining golf participation and attract and retain a new generation of golfers, when:
- Other sports are seen as more accessible, less expensive, more fun and easier to learn?
- Electronic devices are universally numbing kids’ brains and keeping them on the couch?
- Only 8% of active junior golfers are from non-golfing families?
- Cut-down adult clubs
- Most kids clubs are too heavy
- Inappropriate golf balls for beginners
- Lack of standardized curricula
- Learning not fun or engaging
- Kids’ concentration/ learning factors
- Limited availability of junior programs
- very few short golf courses suitable for kids
- Non-kid-friendly cultures
- Video games/social media over golf
- Not widely considered a family sport
- Game taking too long to play
CLUBS & PGA PROFESSIONALS
- Threats to rounds and membership
- Reduced instruction revenue
- Equipment sales opportunity cost
- Memberships are decreasing
- Junior participation levels are down
- Golf course closures increasing
GolPhin’s products provide children with an enjoyable, fun filled and confidence-building experience, supporting their journeys from beginners to winners.
- GFK for beginner kids aged 3 to 10
- GFK+ for advanced players aged 7 to 14
- Pathway to the Fairways Program
- Schools Golf Program